Note: We can only accept your ISA application if you live in the UK, or have a BFPO address
Please answer all questions marked with an *.
Your Nationwide Current account
As you know, to open one of our Flexclusive ISA accounts you must hold an existing Nationwide current account and be eligible to apply.
Sort Code and Account Number
Find the sort code and account number of your Nationwide card account:
- If you're registered, by logging in to our Online Bank
- On your paper statement
- On your Nationwide card
To be eligible to open a Flexclusive ISA you must either:
- Hold a FlexAccount with a Visa debit card (not cash card or cash card+) and:
- Have been paying in £750+ a month (excluding internal transfers) for the last 3
- Complete an account transfer to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Account
Transfer Service or have done so in the last 4 months; or
- Hold a FlexDirect account or FlexPlus account
Paying money into your Flexclusive ISA
You can transfer funds to your Flexclusive ISA as part of this application from
a Nationwide Current or Instant Access account.
Nationwide Current and Instant Access Savings Accounts
Card Instant Access Savings Accounts
- Cashbuilder Card
- Invest Direct
- Regular Savings
- Smart Card (you must be at least 18 to open a Flexclusive ISA)
Passbook Instant Access Savings Accounts
- Bonus Saver
- CashBuilder Book
- Flexclusive Regular Saver
- Flexclusive Saver
- Loyalty Saver
- Monthly Income 60+
- Portman Instant Access
- Portman Tracker Plus
- Smart Book (you must be at least 18 to open a Flexclusive ISA)
Note 1: A welcome letter with your new account details will be
posted to you within the next 5 working days. If you're registered for Online Banking
it may take up to 7 days before you can see this account in the Online Bank. Once
you have received your account details you will be able to move money into your
ISA at a time convenient to you.
A little more about you
As with all ISA applications, we are legally required by HMRC regulations to ask
you for your personal details (even if we know you already).
Date of birth*
National Insurance number
Find your National Insurance number (if you have been issued with one):
- On your P60 end of year tax statement
- On your payslip
- On your pension statement
- On your National Insurance Card
Lost or can't remember your National Insurance number?
Your current UK address
Please enter your permanent UK address below.
Keeping you updated
Please provide us with your contact details so we can keep you updated with any
important information about your application.
Please provide at least one contact phone number.*
Haven't got a valid email address?
You must have an email address to be able to apply online for this ISA. This is so that we can keep you updated about processing your application. If you do not have an email address you can apply in any Nationwide Branch
Alternatively take a look at our range of Cash ISAs to see other products that might suit you needs.